Sunday, April 27, 2008

.rain.rain.go.away.

Wow - It's rained ALL weekend. We've had shoots canceled left and right b/c of this rain! Of course, it's hard to go a weekend without taking pictures of SOMETHING, so I took a few snaps of my baby girls - well, mostly just my Gracie. I noticed recently that I seem to have more pictures of my Harlee for some reason. Then, it hit me as to the reason why....every time I go to take pictures of Gracie, she comes running straight at me (she must be at my feet at all times or in my lap). Harlee is more independent and will sit alone by herself and let me capture her. Plus, she gives me the most adorable faces - she's a model! SO, I snuck up on Gracie this afternoon while she was checking out the rain. Of course, I only got a few before she decided to climb down off her perch and into my lap. =) I LOVE my babies so much!!






Of course, I can't post pics of Graice and leave my Harlee out, so here is one of her too....

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP