Sunday, May 11, 2008

.happy.mothers.day.

Happy Mothers Day to all moms and grandmoms out there! We had a nice afternoon with our mom and grandmother. Our mom wouldn't allow for pics, but I snuck one in of my grandma...aren't her eyes beautiful? I wish I had blue eyes like her - I ended up with her hands and feet though...long and skinny!


And, while me and Lisa are not mommy's to human babies just yet, we are mommy's to our baby girl puppies...Gracie, Harlee, and Maggie. We had a mini photoshoot this afternoon (you never know when one will break out around us). Cheers to all the doggie moms out there! Yes, I'm a little nuts, I know. =)





Fun with frames...we played around a bit with a new prop too...



0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP