Friday, November 28, 2008

.fun.weekend.

Michael and I spent a fun filled weekend in Atlanta with my fav kiddos, Avery and Liam. These precious babies are my niece and nephew (my hubby's brothers' kids). I just love, love, love them. They are the cutest things ever! Seriously, I think they should both be on the cover of kid and parents magazines...don't you?

We had lots going on...swimming lessons, Liam's baptism, and of course, eating as much as possible! Atlanta just has way better food options than Jackson, so we take full advantage when we visit. =)

Here are a few snaps.




Avery giving her Uncle Mikee a High Five





Self Portrait + Avery...out of focus, but love it anyways!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP