Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anna Lauren

I got to shoot Miss Anna Lauren this afternoon. Her mommy is one of my besties...we were interns together at WorldCom, then went to college together (many fun nights out and trips), then in each others' weddings (Michael proposed to me the night of her wedding while I was still wearing my bridesmaids dress), then next door neighbors! Well, until they moved recently. =( Anyways, I was happy to take pics of Miss Anna Lauren. She is so full of life and energy - I burned a few calories while trying to keep up with her, but I'm sure I made them up after our shoot when we all ate Mexican! Even baby "Enemy" (as Anna Lauren calls her) joined us for our Mex meal. Yum!















0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP