Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blue Eyed Girl

I hung out with a dear old friend and her ADORABLE baby girl this morning. Miss Willow doesn't know how far me and her Mommy go back...way back..to about the 10th grade. We have some crazzy stories to tell our girls one day...or, maybe it better they didn't hear them...haha.

Miss Willow has the most gorgeous blue eyes! I LOVE taking pics of babies with blue eyes. This baby girl was so sweet for me - even through several outfit changes...she was a trooper.

Allison, so fun hanging with you too. Me, you, and Brandi together again...just like old times...haha! Here are some of my favs from this morning...

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP