Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family of "Five"

I spent yesterday morning with one of my favorite clients. I love, love, love this family - they are so sweet! I took pictures of their 1st daughter when she was only 6 months old and also her 1 year pictures. I received an email from Bari Lynn recently requesting newborn pictures and was so excited to hear from her; however, my excitement soon turned to sadness when I learned that her 2nd baby (a baby boy) lost his heartbeat and came into the world sleeping. Such devastation for this family - I cannot even imagine. But, 3 months later, they learned a new blessing awaited them...a baby girl. This baby girl was born almost on the 1 year anniversary of her brother's birth, so a very bittersweet time for this family. Their strength amazes me - they are a true inspiration.

Here are a few from our session...

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

TWO SIS BLOG

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP