Wednesday, October 15, 2008

.hard.week.

Lisa and I have had somewhat of a hard week - we each have had our "breakdowns" for one reason of another.  The scriptures below have helped me cope a little better.  

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."- Psalm 34:18

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."- Ecclesiastes 3:1


Also, the pic below is my new fav.  I love it for it's candidness and what it means - a family united together in tragedy.  This was taken of my family the afternoon after my mama's service. Pictured are my Grandma (mama's mom), my dad, aunt (mama's sister), cousins, puppies, me and Lisa.  To me, this picture is a reminder that life goes on and although our mama is not "physically" with us, we still have a wonderful family to lean on.  

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP